Order Code: C2351
ABN Requirement: No
Volume: 1.0 mL
Minimum Volume: 0.3 mL
Container:Red Top (no gel barrier) tube
- Collect and label sample according to standard protocols.
- Gently invert tube 5 times immediately after draw. DO NOT SHAKE.
- Allow blood to clot 30 minutes.
- Centrifuge for 10 minutes.
- Aliquot serum into labeled transport tube and cap tightly.
- Store transport tube frozen at -20°C until ready to ship.
Special Instructions: Do not collect in a gel separator tube.
Transport/Shipping Instruction: Store aliquoted serum at -20°C after collection and ship the same day per packaging instructions provided with the Cleveland HeartLab shipping box.
- Please note:ship frozen aliquoted serum on dry ice.
Ambient (15-25°C): 24 hours
Refrigerated (2-8°C): 4 days
Frozen (-20°C): 1-2 weeks
Causes for Rejection: Specimens other than serum; improper labeling; samples not stored properly; samples older than stability limits
Methodology: Kinetic Interaction of Microparticles in a Solution
Turn Around Time: 2-3 days
Clinical Information: Evaluation and monitoring of therapeutic drug levels.
The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.